Immigration Service

Are you coming to, or leaving, New Zealand? INZET can help you in getting the appropriate visa.

Difficult and complex legislation is often not easily understood by lay people. In order to give high quality immigration advice, a sound understanding of immigration law is required. All New Zealand immigration advisers must now be licensed. We are proud to be part of the team to help you in a professional way,  our licensed no. is: 201600876

| Work Visa
| Residence Visa
| Student Visa
| Visitor Visa
| Partnership and Family category visas
| Section 61 requests for those who are unlawful in NZ
| PPI responses (answering Immigration New Zealand objections)